[c-nsp] GRE question ..OSPF equal path

Arie Vayner ariev at vayner.net
Tue Jun 27 03:40:23 EDT 2006

Vikas,

If you use OSPF, and have an equal cost situation, then you could
either break the equal cost route by changing the costs. I am not sure
this is what you want, as it would affect all traffic. Another option
is to look at policy based routing...

Can you provide some more info on what you want to accomplish?

Arie