[c-nsp] PVLAN

Mathias.Kenfack-Tabakem at TelecityRedbus.com Mathias.Kenfack-Tabakem at TelecityRedbus.com
Wed Jun 28 05:06:51 EDT 2006

I am trying to stop my carriers or transit customers dumping unwanted
traffic on my peering LAN. I know it is unlikely it would happen but
every body makes mistake.

By having a mac acl I control at layer2 the flow of traffic.

Mathias,

-----Original Message-----
From: Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists [mailto:lists at hojmark.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:40 PM
To: Mathias Kenfack-Tabakem (LON)
Cc: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [c-nsp] PVLAN

> I used mac-filters on Foundry for layer2 security. It allowed
> me to apply the "mac access-group" command to physical
> interfaces and it worked like a charm. All I want is to
> replicate that onto the 7609. But it doesn't work.

What are you trying to achieve with that MAC filter?

-A

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential.
If you are not an addressee you must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than the addressees of its existence or contents.