[c-nsp] PFC3 and VPN CAM

hjan hjan at libero.it
Thu Jun 29 02:42:06 EDT 2006

> Could someone running PFC3 and VRF's on more than one box
> check the above command to verify if VPN CAM is being
> consistently either always populated or unpopulated?

I've issued the command on two of my router and as you can see the VPN CAM
are populated.

tp-test2-ar501#show platform hardware capacity pfc
L2 Forwarding Resources
           MAC Table usage:   Module  Collisions  Total       Used
%Used
                                              5                0      65536
279          1%
                                              9                0      65536
263          1%

             VPN CAM usage:                       Total       Used
%Used
                                                                    512
15          3%

tp-test-ar501#sh platform hardware capacity pfc
L2 Forwarding Resources
           MAC Table usage:   Module  Collisions  Total       Used
%Used
                                                  5                0  65536
23          1%

             VPN CAM usage:                       Total       Used
%Used
                                                                    512
2          1%

Hi,