[c-nsp] Q for SNMP experts

Steven Lamb the_cisco_sheep at adiis.net
Thu Mar 9 09:40:44 EST 2006

I have read some things about SNMP that implies that you can use it for the
purpose of configuration. what I would like to accomplish is a website that
will allow me to create an interface and pvc on my router simply by filling
in a web form. Have you ever seen something like that or is it at all
possible to configure the router on that level from SNMP.

Steven Lamb