[c-nsp] 6500 vs 3750 stack

Shaikh, Nasir Nasir.Shaikh at atosorigin.com
Wed Mar 15 12:11:28 EST 2006

I am just rolling out a MAN with a couple 6503-E on the Hub site and a pair of 3750-48-TS on each the spokes. Great disappointment when I realised that the 3750s do not support features like GLBP or BFD.&*&#@

So you really have to check the features that you require before making that choice.

greetz

Nash