[c-nsp] BFD on c7200

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Thu Mar 16 21:45:34 EST 2006

On 16/03/2006, at 10:55 PM, Thomas Braun wrote:

> are there any plans to back porting BFD from 12.4T into 12.2S?

I've been pestering "cisco folk" close to me about both BFD and BGP
next hop tracking in 12.2S (inc SX).  Not sure about BFD but the rumor
on the streets is that we should see next-hop tracking in about August
this year.   If BFD and Next-Hop tracking both turned up  in August we
would _finally_ have the tools we need to get our re-convergence times
down to something reasonable.

David