[c-nsp] regular expression notation for as-path representation

Scott Granados sgranados at jeteye.com
Fri Mar 17 17:27:29 EST 2006

I know this is a really basic question but this is something until
recently I never had to be that familiar with.  Could someone if it's
simpleenough explain the language for expressing things like as-paths or
better provide a pointer to a web site.  I tried some googling but
nothing really obvious.

For example if I want to prefer all the routes I learn via level3 from
uunet and it's customers how could I express that?

Thank you

Scott