[c-nsp] General Question to OSPF

Ahmad Cheikh-Moussa acm at netuse.de
Sat Mar 18 07:17:02 EST 2006

Hi!

I made some thoughts about an ospf design.
I would like to know, what other people think about it.

Here it is.
I have 4 cisco routers. All of them are connected together
in a ring topology. All connections have the
same bandwith/delay and so on.
The routers are connetcted via transfer networks
and all of them are in area 0.
Two of the four routers have uplinks to two BGP
routers. Both BGP routers are the default gateways
for the other 4 routers. The uplinks are
separated in two transfer networks in area 0.

Is there something I should keep in mind, when I try
such a configuration  ?
What happens, when OSPF has several equal routes ?
routing loops ??

Thanks in advance,
 Ahmad

--