[c-nsp] General Question to OSPF

A. Rahman Isnaini R Sutan risnaini at indo.net.id
Sun Mar 19 10:15:25 EST 2006

Oliver,

It might be a bit out of topic.
The OSPF session will not up if the network set on IP secondary on the
interface.
We should replace the primary with on of IP in the network to bring the OSPF
to work out.

Not just like BGP/IBGP, as long as you can reach though it's set as
secondary IP on interface so it should be Up.

Any expalantion from Cisco regarding this ?

Rgs,
a. Rahman Isnaini r. Sutan