[c-nsp] High interrupt CPU load on Cat3750, caused by ACL?

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Mon Mar 27 09:56:08 EST 2006

I don't know much about the acls, but all these 3750 switches have a limitation
on the number of routed interfaces; 8 if i'm right.

Also on 3550s you could use the following in order to find out more info about
the tcam resource usage:

3550#sh tcam ?
   inacl   Show Ingress ACL TCAM
   outacl  Show Egress ACL TCAM
   pbr     Show PBR TCAM
   qos     Show Ingress QoS TCAM

There is something similar on 3750s, "sh platform tcam", but CCO doesn't want to
give more information about it :(

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_command_reference_chapter09186a00805a743f.html

"You should use this command only when you are working directly with your
technical support representative while troubleshooting a problem. Do not use
this command unless your technical support representative asks you to do so."

Tassos