[c-nsp] DHCP pools: how to assign priority

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu May 11 07:43:35 EDT 2006

It because of the secondary addressing the router is only looking at the
primary address to match.

You can use the dhcp smart relay agent
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6350/products_configuration_guide_chap
ter09186a00804412bf.html#wp1089419

But, you will need to make the secondary address the primary address so that
it is used first.

David

--
David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com http://dcp.dcptech.com