[c-nsp] 7206 Stable code

Roger Weeks rjw at mcn.org
Wed May 17 17:58:04 EDT 2006

A related question:

Our 7206VXR terminates an ATM DS3.  It's running 12.3(t)11 because
the 12.2 series didn't have support for some key ATM things, like ATM
OAM pings, and PVC groups.

I'd like to go to 12.4 stable code, but I'm not sure what I should be
running.  Any suggestions there?

--
Roger J. Weeks
Systems & Network Administrator