[c-nsp] pptp through pix

Lora Ganeva lganeva at mobiltel.bg
Tue May 23 05:55:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to establish a PPTP connection from a windows desktop PC (win
XP) to an unknown server (not under our administration) in the Internet.

The problem is that a connection is running through our PIX 535 7.1.1.

The strange thing is that the PC Is in any DMZ except the inside, the
pptp connection works OK.

When placed in inside network, the pptp connection is setup from time to
time. I have captured communication with Ethereal, but the only thing
that I see is that the client is receiving a RST from the server.

Any help will be great!

Lora