[c-nsp] OSPF Equal Costs Routes Question

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Wed Nov 15 14:19:25 EST 2006

Hi there...

What is the maximum number of OSPF equal cost routes that are supported
in IOS?  I'm thinking of using a Cisco 3640 to connect multiple low
speed ethernet links from site to site and would like to have 4 ethernet
links coming in via a 4 port 10 meg card (NM-4E) .. this is for
redundancy and "bonding for performance".... I don't believe 4 of them
is a problem but how many can you go up to?

The other end of the link is a 6509 running IOS...

Thanks,

Paul Stewart
Network Administrator
Nexicom Inc.