[c-nsp] Cat 4006 Etherchannel plus VLAN trunking?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Nov 17 12:11:25 EST 2006

hi,

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 09:43:17AM -0600, Jeremy Frank wrote:
> If someone could please send me an example of a working config (or fill
> in the blanks of the config below), I would be extremely grateful.
>
> interface Port-channel2
>  switchport
>  switchport mode trunk
>  ???

Make sure that the port-channel interface is configured *exactly identically*
to the individual members.  Read: you need at least

switchport trunk allowed vlan 2,5,10,15

here.

A better idea might be to bundle the "naked" interfaces to a port-channel,
and then configure all the details on the po2 interface only.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de