[c-nsp] BGP Q

fredrik.jacobsson at seb.se fredrik.jacobsson at seb.se
Tue Oct 24 13:55:19 EDT 2006

Hi!

Time for a newbie BGP question...

We like to have control over which networks that are announced to us,
so we're using prefix-lists associated to the neighbors. This is a
corporate
network using BGP with private AS's. No internet and such.

All fine, but it's a bit too much administration with the exact matches
needed by the prefix-lists.
Is there a way to allow all advertisements within for example
10.0.0.0/16 ?
Meaning that I don't have to care about what's specifically announced?
(aggregate-address on the other end is not an option)

So that they may add for example 10.0.20.0/24 to their list of a
other /24's announced to us without any administration at my end...

Best regards
/Fredrik