[c-nsp] Article: Beware of counterfeit Cisco gear

Shane@Doretel sbreen at doretel.com
Thu Oct 26 11:36:59 EDT 2006

Cisco does have a leasing division in the US. Cisco also has a trade-in
program as well. I am pretty sure that is where the factory refurb gear
comes from. The factory refurb program is awesome because most of the time
they have hard to find parts and EOL parts that you cannot find on the grey
market also the lead times are 3-5 days verses 1-3 months for new stuff. It
has been a life saver for us!

Shane Breen
Doretel Communications, Inc.
Director of Sales & Marketing