[c-nsp] Cat switches - 'last used time' port detail

Todd, Douglas M. DTODD at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Sep 11 14:31:08 EDT 2006

an snmpwalk on .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.9 will give you this information.

something like:
snmpwalk -c <community> -v 1 <switchname> .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.9

This with a sh snmp ifalias from the switch  might give you what you want.

the walk will have look something like .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.9.157 = TimeTicks...

The snmp ifalias will have the ifindex number of the port (with the cisco port
number) use the two and you can get which port the walk is talking about.

Just an idea...

Douglas

<END>
#wr me