[c-nsp] SLAs on a Gigabit Ethernet link

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Mon Sep 18 18:04:37 EDT 2006

Well, it figures that someone else posted information related to these
questions 45 minutes before my note, and I didn't read it (Jee Kay, "IP SLA
/ rtr MIA strangeness").

I see that the 3560G's do support IP SLAs, but using the pre-12.3 "rtr"
commands.

The conceptual questions about how to guarantee / measure bandwidth capacity
via SLAs still stand.

Thanks,
Adam