[c-nsp] CCO Downloads

Mathias at TelecityRedbus.com Mathias at TelecityRedbus.com
Wed Sep 20 05:37:04 EDT 2006

I was repeatedly saying missing information on my user profile. I know
this is not true since I keep it up to date. Cisco has probably changed
something there. I thought the rendering on mozilla and firefox was the
same!!!

Mathias,

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Tinka [mailto:mtinka at africaonline.co.zw]
Sent: 20 September 2006 10:30
To: Mathias Kenfack-Tabakem (LON)
Cc: saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi; hank at efes.iucc.ac.il;
cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] CCO Downloads

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 11:25, Mathias at telecityredbus.com
wrote:

> I had the same problem this morning using ie7. Switch to
> firefox and it worked. Not sure what is going on here but
> firefox will let you download.

My problem is with Mozilla on Linux - but that doesn't make any
sense. The account profile is server side.

Mark.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential.
If you are not an addressee you must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than the addressees of its existence or contents.