[c-nsp] EoMPLS

Mathias at TelecityRedbus.com Mathias at TelecityRedbus.com
Mon Sep 25 06:05:24 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

I need to find out whether there is any Cisco 10 Gigabit Ethernet card
that supports EoMPLS. I spent hours and hours on Cisco.com but I could
only confirm that only OSM modules might supports EoMPLS.

Regards,

Mathias

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential.
If you are not an addressee you must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than the addressees of its existence or contents.