[c-nsp] TDM solution on ONS15454

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Wed Apr 11 17:13:29 EDT 2007

Hello David:

You need the appropriate cards (t-1, DS-3, etc.) and a backplane that
has telco-style connectors.  I know Cisco has chassis backplanes with
BNC and other types of connectors.  With the appropriate card you just
build the circuit from the ingress port to the egress port across the
network.

Regards,

Mike