[c-nsp] vlan configuration for video system

Dan dan at technc.com
Fri Apr 13 10:05:04 EDT 2007

Thanks for your reply.

We are not implementing a voip system yet but if we do the phones we buy
will support cdp.  So that would be fine.

So from what I gather, our video system has to be able to mark packets
with a dscp value, which it does.  Separate Vlan's are recommended.

So the only thing I need yet is a way for the switch to put a video
device into the "video" vlan when its plugged in.  Is there a way to do
this with acl's?  Would specified address help?

The quality across the wireless links has been taken care of.  That is
not a concern to me.

Thanks,
Dan.