[c-nsp] Terminals within Terminals

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Wed Aug 1 16:00:42 EDT 2007

Maybe I'm just not with it today, but I keep hitting this problem.

I reverse telnet from one router into another. From the second router I
run a command that runs for a while (e.g. pinging something with 10000
packets). if I want to stop it early I would just do Ctrl-Shift-6 x.
Works great normally, however when I'm within reverse telnet it will
drop the session and return me to the console of the router I came from.

Am I missing something obvious, or is there another command that will
send the command to stop the task I want?