[c-nsp] MTU Size of a 3com 3550 SI

Lubos Pinkava acm at casablanca.cz
Mon Aug 6 16:34:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

3com 55xx means actually Huawei S56xx series. Jumbos supported as well
as QinQ. I'm not sure where they make the difference between SI/EI,
because Huawei just have one sw version with all the features.

---

 GigabitEthernet1/0/1 current state : UP
 IP Sending Frames' Format is PKTFMT_ETHNT_2, Hardware address is
000f-e23e-4f41
 Media type is twisted pair, loopback not set
 Port hardware type is 1000_BASE_T
 1000Mbps-speed mode, full-duplex mode
 Link speed type is autonegotiation, link duplex type is autonegotiation
 Flow-control is not enabled
 The Maximum Frame Length is 9216

---

Regards
LP

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 12:03 -0400, Juan C. Crespo R. wrote:
> Dears
>
>     I know this is a list of cisco, but I really need to know If any one
> of you knows if the Ethernet MTU Size of the 3com 5500 SI Switch its
> higher than 1500 ?
>
> Thanks

Lubomir Pinkava
network administrator
Casablanca INT
Czech Republic
(+420)267132035

This email was written using Debian GNU/Linux operating system,
therefore it cannot contain any popular windows family viruses. Sender
does not accept binary MS Office document formats, see
http://www.acmik.org/acm/noword.html.