[c-nsp] gigabit ports/modules for 7507 and 7513 routers

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Tue Aug 7 18:01:56 EDT 2007

I thought they had increased the speed on the bus with the VXR, and why some
things prior to the NPE300 wouldn't work correctly, but I could be way off on
that one.  Also if I am correct, with the NPE-G2 you now have 3 PCI busses
available, since the old slot for the I/O controller is now independent and
setup for a high bandwidth usage.

I just picked up a G2, so guess I will soon learn first hand how well it
works..

---
Howard Leadmon