[c-nsp] Broadwing's VPLS Service

Vincent Aniello vincent.aniello at pipelinefinancial.com
Wed Aug 8 13:19:41 EDT 2007

Is anyone else on the list using Broadwing's (now Level3) VPLS service?
If so I would be interested in hearing how well it is working for you.
We are using it between three sites and are having a lot of issues with
the performance and reliability of the connections.

Thanks.

--Vincent

Disclaimer: Any references to Pipeline performance contained herein are based on historic performance levels which Pipeline expects to maintain or exceed but nevertheless does not guarantee. Congested networks, price volatility, or other extraordinary events may impede future trading activities and degrade performance statistics.