[c-nsp] OSM module on 7613

Leonardo Souza nomeiodabalada at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 15 18:38:17 EDT 2007

Hi mates.

  I have one 7613 (SUP720-3BXL/MSFC3) router running with an "Enhanced 4-port OC-3/STM-1 SONET/SDH SM-IR OSM, w/ 4 GE Rev. 1.0"
PID: OSM-4OC3-POS-SI+.
  On these GE interfaces we are running MPLS and OSPF, but we are getting giant frames on them, even with "mpls mtu 1516".
  Unfortunately, I don't have this card in my lab.
  There is no problem with the optical fibre.

  Anyone has a clue?
  Is this module MPLS-aware? i.e. only L2...

  thanks.

       Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê. Saiba mais.