[c-nsp] Default route pointed to an interface

a. rahman isnaini r. sutan risnaini at speed.net.id
Thu Aug 16 19:06:53 EDT 2007

I'm using as well deafult route though receiving full table from upstreams.
This generally to forward the traffic that it might not listed on BGP
tables.
As once upon a time, one of the client sending huge volume of traffic to
this "unlisted" destination.

What i'm thinking is,  bogon + bgp table + private ip = whole ipv4 ?

:: a. rahman isnaini r. sutan