[c-nsp] License Question - WebVPN

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Aug 20 10:57:37 EDT 2007

Hi folks...

Anyone know what part numbers I am looking for?

"The SSL VPN (WebVPN) features in v7.0.x were included as a free trial as
mentioned in product documentation and the SSL user interface within Cisco
ASDM. Starting with v7.1, use of SSL VPN features will require the purchase
and installation of a separate SSL VPN feature license. Cisco ASA Software
v7.1 introduces significantly enhanced SSL VPN capabilities and scale to
meet the needs of complex clientless environments. "

I'm obviously searching the wrong location on Cisco's website.... can't find
a place to find the ordering info....

Thanks,

Paul