[c-nsp] QoS - questions

Murilo Antonio Pugliese mpugliese at diveo.net.br
Tue Aug 21 14:10:11 EDT 2007

Folks.

You already may know it, but I'm sending just in case

Comparing the bandwidth and priority Commands of a QoS Service Policy
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/tech/tk543/tk757/technologies_tech_note09186a0080103eae.shtml#

A doubt, if you want grant a class with LLQ without restricting its bandwidth,
how come you don't use PQ?

Priority Queueing
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/ios/12_1/qos/configuration/guide/qcdpq.html

Yours Truly.

Murilo Pugliese
Data communication engineer / IP Network
Diveo do Brasil Telecomunicações Ltda.

* Before print this message, ask yourself: Is it really necessary? Avoid waste of natural resources.
  Give your contribution to decrease the global warming issue.