[c-nsp] Cisco 15454 ONS

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Wed Aug 22 02:35:50 EDT 2007

Hello All:

Just to add to what Phil said.  The ONS platform has gone through
several iterations of hardware and major software upgrades.  It sounds
like you have the chassis but not the cards.  If this is the case, or
you're starting from scratch, it would be a good idea to either talk to
a Cisco Sales Engineer or post to this list with the cards and software
revisions you have in play to make sure everything will work the way you
expect.  There's nothing worse than putting that new fangled card in
with an ancient TCC card and having nothing work.  :-)

Regards,

Mike