[c-nsp] Subject: Re: Annex-M 877

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Thu Aug 23 10:06:07 EDT 2007

But it does seem like it is as easy as running a normal (but latest) on an
877-M

Which makes me thing since someone else said the price is the same... that
if I'm buying heaps of them, why don't I just buy all -M models? Just in
case I need the feature...

Any downside to this?

I really don't know why Cisco just doesn't include Annex-M into the main
877.

...Skeeve