[c-nsp] cannot ping MLPPP local IP address

Tolstykh, Andrew ATolstykh at integrysgroup.com
Fri Aug 24 17:03:25 EDT 2007

Works fine on all Cisco gear.

PRU-CORE01>sho ip int brie | i Mu
Multilink1                 192.168.141.29  YES NVRAM  up
up
Multilink2                 192.168.141.50  YES NVRAM  up
up
PRU-CORE01>ping 192.168.141.29

Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.141.29, timeout is 2 seconds:
!!!!!
Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 100/103/104
ms
PRU-CORE01>sho ver | i IOS
IOS (tm) s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ADVENTERPRISEK9_WAN-VM), Version
12.2(18)SXF9, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
PRU-CORE01>