[c-nsp] Network design questions

Raymond Macharia rmacharia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:21:44 EST 2007

Hello Ogaki,

to make things easier and to get help it would be helpful to summarize what
you want to achieve if possible in simple point form
.If I try to summarize, are you trying to achieve some kind of link
redundancy and fail over mechanism so that if one link goes down the other
pciks up?

Regards

Raymond

Raymond Macharia