[c-nsp] GLBP over 802.1q subinterface

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Tue Dec 18 15:43:13 EST 2007

Yes, of course it is.  You have to use different group numbers per
sub-interface though.  On a 6500 with a SVI, for example, you can use the
same group number on all of your VLAN interfaces.  For a router with 802.1q
sub-interfaces you would have to use a different sub-interface.

HTH,

Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
954-298-1697