[c-nsp] 7600 SRA vs. SRB

Rooney, Randy Randy.Rooney at integratelecom.com
Thu Dec 27 20:33:03 EST 2007

Agreed, SRB2 seems to have fixed the high CPU bug during large BGP
updates but SRB2 has significant problems with SIP-400. At least in our
environment any box with 6704 and SIP-400 w SPA-OC48 is affected. TAC
still working on a bug fix. If you have any SIP-400s then I would stay
away from SRB2.

Randy