[c-nsp] arp over GRE Tunnel

Rudy Setiawan rudy at rudal.com
Thu Feb 1 20:33:01 EST 2007

Hi Ian,

I am trying to get the same subnet from one network to another network over
a layer-3.
So that everyone can see the PC who is on different offices is able to see
each other's PC/Printers.

I know that OpenVPN can do the job but I would like to find out if Cisco
gears can do that with some sort of tunneling.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rudy Setiawan