[c-nsp] Cisco 877 and Alcatel DSLAM

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Tue Feb 6 01:16:07 EST 2007

Mike Andrews wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Justin Shore wrote:
>

>> Did the (11)T1 also exhibit the same problem?
>>

> I didn't know 12.4(11)T1 was out until you mentioned it.  :)

I wish there was an easier way to find out about these updates.  I've
never found a good way to get automated announcements from Cisco for
things like this.  I usually stumble across it myself.  This kind of
info doesn't appear in Field Notices that I'm aware of.  There are
informational posts to the Software Download Center listed under
Software News.  Frankly I rarely find anything of interest in the news.
It's usually, like today, that's simply a list of "New Voice Software"
which I don't care about.  This is where a RSS feed would be handy.

If anyone know of a way to get this data in a timely fashion please
speak up.

Thanks
 Justin