[c-nsp] Cosmetic bug or unsupported NPE?

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Feb 7 11:35:54 EST 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Saku Ytti wrote:

> If you feel that you get better support without the notice
> fixed 12.2(25)S should be out the door soonish. I just don't
> think that lack of the notice has implication of any more
> support.

The recent security advisory says for 12.2S, to upgrade to 12.2(25)S.
Does that imply that all 12.2(25)S versions, i.e. 12.2.25S4 - 12.2.25S11
contain the fix?

I'm also curious if anyone's already upgraded an NPE300 carrying full
routes from 12.2(18)S to 12.2.25(S).  How much less memory is available?
I'm just wondering how much longer these NPE300s can be nursed along
before we have to replace them with at least NPE400s with 512MB RAM in
order to hold full routes.