[c-nsp] T1 dropouts

Church, Chuck cchurch at multimax.com
Fri Feb 9 16:26:51 EST 2007

First thought would be clocking.  If you're using all 24 channels of the
T1, you're probably expected to provide clocking on one side.  Do you
have clocking internal on one side, and clocking line on the other?

Chuck Church
Multimax Network Engineer, CCIE #8776
EDS Contractor, Multimax - Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)
1210 N. Parker Rd. | Greenville, SC 29609
Office: 864-335-9473 | Cell: 864-266-3978
cchurch at multimax.com