[c-nsp] VRF-Lite Question

Shakeel Ahmad shakeelahmad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:33:40 EST 2007

Thankyou all for feedback -

Only reason we dropped GRE was involvement of PIX - and a want for a routing
till PIX interface.

As far as the config management overhead is concerned, i believe there's
very lil chance when you modify route table for Wireless users. Besides on a
discussion with a network design engineer for an enterprise, he shared that
we ran Data & Voice in seperate VRF's and only Device Management is done via
"Global" VRF or global route-table.

About Cisco WC, its costly specially when an organization is from South Asia
and have to keep their current infrastructure :)

thanks again.

SA