[c-nsp] Possible causes: [%SYS-3-CONFIG_NO_PRIVATE: No space remaining to save private config] on 3550

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:10:18 EST 2007

Hi list,

Today I've seen a strange log in my Cisco 3550

%SYS-3-CONFIG_NO_PRIVATE: No space remaining to save private config

In accordance to Cisco Web Page:

1. %SYS-3-CONFIG_NO_PRIVATE: No space remaining to save private config A
software or hardware error has occurred.

*Recommended Action: *Copy the error message exactly as it appears on the
console or in the system log, contact your Cisco technical support
representative, and provide the representative with the gathered
information.

Unfortunately, I cannot open a Cisco TAC ticket, maybe you've seen error
before, so any suggestion will be appreciate.

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T

http://omarept.blogspot.com/