[c-nsp] multiple netflow export

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Fri Feb 23 16:17:40 EST 2007

Yes, dual collector support was added in 18SXE, but it is *not*
selective - all exported flows go to both collectors.

Tim

At 04:00 PM 2/23/2007 -0500, Justin M. Streiner mumbled:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759