[c-nsp] Anyone who have set PBR against worm or dos?

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Fri Feb 23 16:21:36 EST 2007

But, please note that we support only 'match ip address..'

Looks like Monty wants to use 'match length..' for worm protection.

'match length..' is not supported in HW on Sup2/Sup720.

Please see Cat6k Release notes at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/switches/ps708/prod_release_note09186a00801c8339.html#wp852286

sukumar