[c-nsp] speed tests (netperf on 2821)

Brad Henshaw brad.henshaw at qcn.com.au
Tue Feb 27 19:42:47 EST 2007

Also be aware that TTCP is a hidden, unsupported command and performance
of the utility will (and does!) vary between platforms and IOS releases.
It also can't generate UDP traffic.

Dedicated test endpoints are always the best bet where possible - use
iperf or similar if you need to do it on the cheap.

Regards,
Brad