[c-nsp] spammer Greg Bertino

James Jun james at towardex.com
Wed Jan 17 21:40:51 EST 2007

This is actually pretty mild/gentleman approach to unsolicited sales.  Too
many Cisco reseller sales people keep adding me to their daily "talking
points" memo mailing list, sending spam of their products on sale every
morning -- without asking for permission.  Really annoying.

($0.25 says I'll have more unsolicited mailing list subscriptions tomorrow)

james