[c-nsp] Upgrading 3750G stacks - SMI to EMI

Steve Snodgrass ssnodgra at pheran.com
Mon Jan 22 13:51:01 EST 2007

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 12:25:55PM -0500, Afsheen Bigdeli wrote:
> 1) After I've copied the new image over to the stack master, will all of
> the other switches be upgraded as well? The documentation that was

This sounds as if you are planning on using "copy tftp flash".  Save
yourself a lot of hassle and don't do it.  While this can be made to work,
the "archive download-sw" command will automatically upgrade all the stack
members to the same code.  Note that you must download the IOS tar file (it
includes the web-based device manager) to use this method.

--
Steve Snodgrass * ssnodgra at pheran.com * Network and Unix Guru(?) at Large
"If you want to be somebody else, change your mind."  -Sister Hazel