[c-nsp] SNMP MIB/OID for status of C3750 stackmember RPS/PS

Johannes Resch jr at xor.at
Wed Jan 31 04:27:04 EST 2007

  Hi,

We do have a couple of C3750 stacks equipped with a RPS unit for each
stackmember, and I'm now looking for the corresponding SNMP OIDs to
monitor both the status of the internal PS as well as the status of the
RPS for all members of the stack.

Via CISCO-ENVMON-MIB I am able to get this info for the stackmaster
switch, but -as it seems- not for the other stackmember switches.

On the CLI, "sh env all" has the info for all member switches.

Is there some other MIB I need to use?

Regards,
-jr