[c-nsp] RADIUS

Doug Clements dclements at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:53:46 EDT 2007

I guess it depends on what exactly the clients are authentication with. Are
you trying to use 802.1x, or the native PPTP VPN client, or some sort of
domain authentication?

Radiator should still fit the bill, I've yet to see anything it can't do or
be made to do with little customization:
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/technical.html

--Doug